Water Cost Saving Air Reduction Devises:
• NSF/ANSI 61 & 372 certified
• 90-day no questions asked guarantee
• 10 year warranty
• No maintenance and no operational costs
• Installed by licensed, insured plumbers
• Stop paying for air in your water lines
• Reduce water volume with minimal pressure change
• Save on your sewer bill if it is linked to your water meter
• Reduced fuel costs from heating hot water
• Lower maintenance on water fixtures if you building has higher than 65 PSI
Backed with a no money down, shared savings option and 90 day, no questions asked, satisfaction guarantee, a MultiFamily Energy Savings sales representative can arrange installation for your by a qualified, local plumber based on a coordinated schedule with facility management. The valve is designed to be installed in an existing pipe joint on the USER side of the water meter. The valve is made in flanged and threaded configurations, according to your system’s design.
Compresses the air in your water: You are being over-charged at your meter because you are paying for water and air!
Regulates water pressure: Over pressure can cause increased consumption of water and additional maintenance costs. Most water devices are designed to work at 65 PSI. City water pressure can be much higher.
Regulates your water flow: Spring tension reduces flow surges, helping with over-consumption and over-spinning of the water meter during heavy usage